Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Tree shirt...sooo cute!


A friend brought this blog to my attention today..."Just a Betty trying to be a Martha" and it is super cute! She has this tutorial on how to make a ribbon Christmas tree on a onesie. And after seeing it I wonder "Why the heck didn't I think of that?!??!??!" But...thank you Just Betty for the wonderful idea! I am off to the store...for some reason I do NOT have any Christmas ribbons. Shame on me! And then I will head right back here and make my little princess a Christmas tree shirt to match the cute little skirt I made her the other day (pictures of the skirt are coming soon...). The same friend is having a Christmas craft playdate at her house tomorrow and we have to be deck out for it! Make sure to check out the oh so easy tutorial from Just Betty's blog so your little angels can have a super cute Christmas tree shirt too!

No comments:

Post a Comment