Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What to do...

So I am at a point right now that I have so many things on my list that I don't know what to start with. So basically I haven't started anything! Ha! Instead I have painted my nails black (tis the season right?) and read half of my Sookie book (love!) and eaten some chocolate chips and talked to a friend on Facebook. Productive right? Well, I did also take the princess to a birthday party this morning at a pumpkin patch. So much fun! But since I had my mind on my to do list I forgot to wear boots. Bad bad bad bad idea...so much mud! And I am sooo not a messy muddy person, noooo way! Of course the princess was dressed well enough for the occasion. Thanks to the birthday girl we got to take a sweet little pumpkin home! As well as a cup and a half of mud...yum! So between laundry, cleaning the bathrooms, the kitchen, bedrooms, sweeping and vacuuming I can't decide which one to start with...hmmm...such a tough decision isn't it!? And then there is my craft to do list...make 3 tutus, 2 wands and that is surprisingly it right now. I've gotten all of the Halloween costumes behind me. The princess is going to be Darby this year...please tell me you know who that is. You know, Disney channel, friend of Tigger and Pooh...cute little red head. Yep, that is her! I figured let her be something she knows, there are so many costumes that I love but she doesn't understand so it just wouldn't be as sweet. Plus this was semi-easy and mostly homemade!
Ok, step away from the computer. Step away and nobody gets hurt...
I'm off to do my "company" cleaning! Wish me luck, I need all the luck to stay off of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment